Webcasts are the best, aren't they? All that learning, from the comfort of your desk.
Maybe you missed a good one? Grab a snack and follow the links below. It'll be just like you were there!
- 8/21 - Can Transmission Technology Fix Policy Predicaments
- 8/07 - Decarbonizing Coal At The Plant
- 7/31 - RGGI Report Card & The Clean Power Plan
- 7/24 - Welcome MATS Back
- 7/17 - Cost Allocation 2: The Thrilling Sequel
- 7/10 - Who is Paying for Change? Grid Modernization
- 6/26 - State Approaches to Nuclear Plant Retention
- 6/19 - Electric Power and Transportation in Emergencies
- 6/12 - Transactive Energy
- 6/05 - Transmission Cost Allocation
- 5/29 - Resource Diversity and Flexibility
- 5/22 - What is Happening to Baseload?
- 5/19 - Overview: EIPC Natural Gas Targets
- 5/15 - Designing the Grid – Are We Getting the Grid We Want?
- 5/08 - Multi-State 111(d) Resource Package
- 3/06 - Day 2: The Future of Load, Reliability and Infrastructure
- 3/05 - Day 1: The Future of Load, Reliability and Infrastructure
- 2/26 - Incorporating Risk Analysis Into Planning Processes – A White Paper on Dealing with Uncertainty in Transmission Planning
- 2/23 - Probabilistic Risk Assessment for Transmission and Other Resource Planning - Case Study Results
- 2/12 - Co-Optimization of Transmission with Other Resources Demonstration Study
- 2/02 - Load Forecasting Case Study
- 1/28 - The EISPC Energy Zones Policies Database
- 1/27 - EISPC Winter Seminar
- 1/20 - 3-Part Data Mining White Paper
- 1/15 - Power Flow Addition to the Transmission Planning White Paper - Webinar Part II
Looking for a webcast from 2014 or earlier? We're still overhauling our website and getting resources online, but contact us and we'll connect you with what you need!