Let the summit come to you, through our interactive digital platform!
Key resolutions were discussed and approved by the board of directors at the conclusion of the meeting.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The video and audio recordings from NARUC’s 2020 Summer Policy Summit are copyrighted. These were provided to permit only paid registrants to the July policy summit access to the copyrighted videos and audio recordings. Further duplication, reproduction, distribution, or exhibition of these copyrighted materials without NARUC’s prior written authorization is expressly prohibited. Violators may be subject to civil and/or criminal penalties.*
* WARNING: Federal Law provides severe civil and Criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or exhibition of copyrighted video or audio recordings. (Title 17, United States Code, Sections 501 and 506). The Federal Bureau of Investigation investigates allegations of criminal copyright infringement (Title 17, United States Code, Section 506).
Highlights of the Agenda
- Federal Updates: FERC and FCC Q & A
- Clean Energy (gains and losses; meeting targets)
- The Effect of COVID-19 on Employment
- Utility Sector Leaders Respond to the Pandemic
- Transformational Opportunities for Private LTE Networks to Support Critical Infrastructure
- Meeting Increasing Broadband Needs
- July 15 — President’s Preview
Special Preview Session
Join President Brandon Presley on Wednesday, July 15, 3:00 to 4:30 PM EST, for Pulse of the Pandemic: How Are We Doing?
Special Welcome Address
Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker
Derrick Johnson, President and CEO
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Interactive live, 2-minute speed rounds hosted by Public Utilities Fortnightly. Check out the details on Tuesday's agenda.