Let the summit come to you, through our interactive digital platform!
Key resolutions will be discussed and approved by the board of directors at the conclusion of the meeting.
Highlights of the Agenda
- Federal Updates: FERC and FCC Q & A
- Clean Energy (gains and losses; meeting targets)
- The Effect of COVID-19 on Employment
- Utility Sector Leaders Respond to the Pandemic
- Transformational Opportunities for Private LTE Networks to Support Critical Infrastructure
- Meeting Increasing Broadband Needs
- July 15 — President’s Preview
Special Preview Session
Join President Brandon Presley on Wednesday, July 15, 3:00 to 4:30 PM EST, for Pulse of the Pandemic: How Are We Doing?
Special Welcome Address
Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker
Derrick Johnson, President and CEO
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Interactive live, 2-minute speed rounds hosted by Public Utilities Fortnightly. Check out the details on Tuesday's agenda.
|Until COB July 17|
|NARUC Members (Commissioners)||$295|
|NARUC Members (Commission Staff)||$195|
|Consumer Advocates/Non-Member/State or Federal Agency||$395|
|Industry Stakeholders/All Others||$550|