The National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC) has received significant funding from the Grid Deployment Office to coordinate technical assistance opportunities for state commissions around the implementation of grid resilience funding under the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL). NARUC is hosting virtual workshops to assist members with implementing the Grid Resilience Formula Grants under BIL Sec. 40101(d). Information gathered during this session will also help inform future technical assistance offerings.
These workshops will serve as a unique opportunity for members to learn, share, and collaborate on the actions needed to improve the resilience of the grid! At the workshops, participants will:
• Learn how to identify grid resilience goals for their unique jurisdictions;
• Collaborate with peers on best practices to advance grid resilience, including common policy challenges and tools; and
• Provide feedback on where NARUC and GDO can provide technical assistance to leverage federal funding.
The three workshops will be held late September and early October and are open to commissioners and commission staff. Please register for the workshop(s) you plan to attend.
• Wednesday, September 20, 2023: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM, Registration
• Friday, September 29, 2023: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM, Registration
• Friday, October 6, 2023: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM, Registration